Wednesday, May 6, 2009

my unforgattable chinese food experience

I had to visit Auragabad for some official work.I reached there and took one hotel room.later i went to the office and finished my work for the day.on evening,one of my collegue Seema joined me in aurangabad.For dinner,she told me she would be prefering chinese food and as a south indian i always prefer south indian food.So we found one hotel which serves all items of food like chinese,south indian,northindiam etc.She ordered for some chines stuff and my choice was butter nan and gobi manchurian.We both started to have the food very comfortably and i was very happy because the butter nan was damn good.Everything went smoothly.After some time she stopped eating and told me that the food is so good.She had kept some food in the pot and told me to have a taste and started to describe about its taste.As iam very lazy in experimenting with new food items,i hesitated to have it for sometime.Again she started to described about it and i decieded to taste it.I kept one piece of butter nan which was so good,i started to eat the chines stuff.The food was so spicy and i thougt it would be usual in that kind of food and continued eating.Eventhough the food was less i thought its not going to finish soon.My throat started to burn because of its spicy and my eyes started to get wet,i started to drink water.Suddenly seema noticed that she yelled me out"hey,why are you not removing the chillies?,and she started laughing.Then only I noticed chillies in food it was sliced very thin and first i thought it would be some vegitables.Then i had a look at her plate and saw she had kept all the chillies seperatly.I totally embarrassed and had a pathetic look at the butter nan which was there in pot.Anyhow,my first chinese food exploration became totally unforgattable.

No comments: